Spelt salad with porcini mushrooms recipe
La frittata con sThe spelt salad with dried tomatoes, pitted green olives and porcini mushroom trifolate is a triumph of Mediterranean flavors and aromas in every bite.
The ingredient to prepare spelt salad with porcini mushrooms
- 200g of pearl spelt
- 8-10 dried tomatoes in oil, chopped
- 80gr of crushed green olives
- 200g of porcini mushrooms
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Fresh ground salt and black pepper to taste
How to prepare spelt salad with porcini mushrooms
In a large pot, bring to a boil 4 cups of salted water and add the spelt, on medium heat for about 20-25 minutes.
Drain the spelt and let it cool.
Let the salad sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes before serving to allow the flavors to blend.
Serve the spelled salad as a main course for a light lunch or as a tasty side dish for a dinner. Garnish with some fresh parsley leaves before serving.
We recommend accompanying this recipe with a good glass of rosé wine igp