The data controller for personal data is: "Commerciando S.R.L.”, VAT No. 03589480783, located in Piazza Europa 9, 87100 (CS) Cosenza, Italy (hereinafter the "Data Controller").
The Data Controller is reachable by registered letter with return receipt to the above address or to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your personal data is collected and processed by the Data Controller for purposes strictly related to the use of the Site and its information services. Your personal data may also be used in various processing operations (storage, archiving, processing, etc.) in terms compatible with these purposes.
In particular, your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- respond to requests aimed at obtaining information and receiving information material (catalogs, brochures, price lists, etc.);
- answer your apply for our job positions.
The Site deals exclusively with common data (name, surname, city, address, e-mail address, telephone number).
The collected data will be processed using electronic or automated means, computerized and telematic, or through manual processing with logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data were collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the data.
Your personal data will be stored in the form that allows your identification for the time strictly necessary for the purpose for which the data were collected and subsequently processed and, in any case, within reasonable limits.
To ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete, please let us know if any changes have occurred to: email@example.com.
Your personal data will not be disclosed or transferred to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or for purposes not compliant with this information.
In addition, your data may be disclosed to police forces or judicial authorities, in accordance to the law and upon formal request by such subjects, for example in the framework of anti-fraud services.
In the case of reorganization, merger or sale, the Data Controller may transfer all personal data collected and for the specific purposes for which you have given consent to third parties affected by such operations. In all these cases, your consent will not be necessary.
The interested party, pursuant to art. 15 of EU Regulation 679/2016, has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation that it is or is not undergoing treatment of personal data concerning him and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information :
- purpose of the processing;
- categories of personal data;
- categories of recipients to whom the data have been or will be communicated;
- period of data retention or criteria used to determine this period.
The interested party also has the right:
- pursuant to art. 16, to obtain from the Data Controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him, without unjustified delay;
- pursuant to art. 17, to obtain from the Data Controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without unjustified delay;
- pursuant to art. 18, to obtain from the Data Controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
a) the interested party disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is illegal and the interested party opposes the cancellation of personal data and asks instead that its use is limited;
c) although the Data Controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
d) the interested party opposed the treatment pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of the legitimate reasons of the Data Controller with respect to those of the interested party;
- pursuant to art. 20, to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device;
- pursuant to art. 21, to oppose at any time the processing of personal data concerning him for marketing purposes (commercial communications sent by the owner).
To exercise your rights, you can send a request to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will inform you of receipt and will process your request within five working days. In the most complex cases we will undertake to provide you with an initial response no later than fifteen days.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority.
Failure to provide data for the purposes indicated above will prevent the Data Controller from sending you the requested information.