Red Wine IGT - Cantine Montebalti
This red wine IGT of Cantine Montebalti is characterized by its ruby red color and its fruity scent reminiscent of raspberry and wild berries.
It is a wine excellent with cold cuts, stewed meats, roasts and game. To be served at room temperature (18-20° C).
Alcohol content: 13.5%
Quantity: 75 cl
Packaging: glass bottle
Origin: produced and bottled by Cantine Montebalti, Altomonte (Cosenza)
- Red Wine Ricupo - Cantine Farneto del Principe€16.80 €21.00
- Red Wine Premium - Cantine Farneto del Principe€9.60 €12.00
- Lamezia Rosso Riserva DOC - Cantine Lento€15.04 €18.80
- "Berbicaro" Red Wine PDO - Verbicaro Viti e Vini€9.60 €12.00
- "I Monaci" Red Wine PGI - Cantine Giraldi&Giraldi€9.60 €12.00
- "Cirò Classico" Red Wine DOC - Tenuta Iuzzolini€7.20 €9.00
- "Guzzolini" Red Wine PDO - Tenute Paese€9.60 €12.00