"Ambrosia" Moscato Passito Wine PGI - Verbicaro Viti e Vini
Limpid, brilliant, crystalline, it has a slightly amber golden colour.
Cultivated on the hills located between 200 and 600 mt, it has a fine and delicate perfume, it expresses the characteristic aroma of Moscato accompanied by hints of honey, ripe yellow pulp fruit, candied fruit and light vanilla, which persist pleasantly. The sweet taste, of very long persistence, balanced and harmonious in its organoleptic characteristics, make it ideal as an aromatic white dessert wine to be drunk preferably fresh at a temperature of 10-12°C, but also as a meditation wine, to be enjoyed at room temperature.
It goes well with all desserts of good structure. Excellent pairings have also been made with aged cheeses such as pecorino.
Grapes: Moscato Bianco
Alcohol content: 16%
Quantity: 50 cl
Packaging: glass bottle
Origin: produced and bottled by Verbicaro Viti e Vini, Verbicaro (Cosenza)
- "Berbicaro" Red Wine PDO - Verbicaro Viti e Vini€9.60 €12.00
- "Berbicaro" White Wine PDO - Verbicaro Viti e Vini€9.60 €12.00
- "Acres" White Sparkling Wine - Verbicaro Viti e Vini€8.00 €10.00
- "Vernante" Rosé Wine PGI - Verbicaro Viti e Vini€9.60 €12.00
- "Laos" Red Wine Reserve PDO - Verbicaro Viti e Vini€17.60 €22.00
- Aged Pecorino Cheese - Caseificio Stirparo€11.92 €14.90